Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cucur Udang / Prawn Fritters : Guest Blogging on Rasa Malaysia

Past few weekends had been hectic for me, myself & I. All the last minute work to get done, weddings to attend, and etc etc, I don't have much time to cook & blog. However, about a week back Bee of Rasa Malaysia invited me to be a guest blogger on Rasa Malaysia. Well, what more? I decided to be part of her initiative to showcase some of the favourite Malay food :-)

I decided to make Cucur Udang (prawn fritters) for the guest post. Cucur Udang is no doubt one of Malaysian's favourite tea time snacks. Deep fried to perfection, this savoury snack is sure to make you drool.
Click here to read about my Cucur Udang recipe & view pictures of it.

Rasa Malaysia is an Asian Food Blog that showcases various Asian food & more while introducing some of Malaysia's delicious food to the world. What makes her blog unique is that she invites food bloggers to become Guest Writers on her blog, sharing their recipes from their countries.

Please hop over to www.rasamalaysia.com for some exciting journey of Asian food :-)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you. This is a great teaser post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RM - thanks :-)

    Pravs - Make some! It is tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mastura, Nice to know a malay food blogger! n so young too! I wish my second daughter would cook just like u.LOL Sometimes I think she gets lost on the way to the kitchen... lolol hope u have a fabulous wedding and may u have a happy happy marraige.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Cucur Udang and congrats on your post!

    ReplyDelete